Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gypsies, Tramps and Lawyers


Well, update for today anyway...the entire matter has been turned over to our legal department since she threatened to sue for "defamation of character" and said she is "taking it to the media".

Apparently our customer service department offered her a $15 gift card (5 times the value of her purchase) and their apologies. She said that was an insult and a slap in the face and she wants more money than that AND a written apology from the store manager (me) and one from my shift manager.

Guess what's NEVER gonna happen? 110% guaranteed that I will not/would not/COULD not apologize for something that I didn't do. Nope!

We tend to be one of the most hated/loved companies in the world so I'm sure we have good attorneys.

What's funny was, today my boss stopped in because he HAD to (his job) ask if I, in fact, did call her a "FUCKING BITCH"...which he whispered-but it was funny as hell listening to him say it. Of course I never used that language or anything close to it-so we both laughed and commented how crazy this lady must be.

More to come I'm sure...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...WOW!!! I dont know what to say...was her name SANDY douchebag?? like matt, i cant wait to hear how it all turns out...it SOUNDS like just someone who wants free shit and their name in the paper...and ewww, where did you find a pic of one??? gross, she needs to use one to get all that nasty sand outta there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to my website?