Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Blog Birth and 100 Things...


Here I am! Welcome to my first blog entry! Read the following to learn a little bit about me! Make coments if you like and enjoy! More to come! -Andrew

Bored? ((Over 100 questions))
[x] Part 1 -- The Basics [x]
What's your name? :::Andrew
Birthplace :::Edmonds, WA
Age :::29...for another 109 days AND nights.
Age you act :::Sometimes 12...sometimes 62...always legal.
Current location :::Family room, My house, Marion, IA
Eye color :::Brown
Hair color :::Brown
Right, lefty or ambidextrous? :::Righty
Zodiac sign? :::Taurus
Height? :::5'11''
[x] Part 2 -- Describe... [x]
Your heritage/nationality :::Nova Scotian/S. American/Mutt
Your hair :::Has a few greys
Your fears :::Sleeping in a car moving too fast.
Your perfect room :::Bedroom with candles, a book, & Scott
What you practically do in a day :::What? If it takes MORE than a day I'm worried.
[x] Part 3 -- What is/are... [x]
Words you overuse :::Crazy! or Retarded!
Phrases you overuse :::Suprised you didn't know that!
Your first thought when you wake up :::Coffee...Food!
Your greatest accomplishment :::Being so incredibly smart. :)
Something you want to do :::Have a big new house and a maid.
[x] Part 4 -- This or that [x]
Pepsi or Coke :::Dt. Pepsi by itself/Dt. Coke in my cocktails
McDonald's or Burger Kings :::Mickey D's
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera :::Both at the same time. Kidding..gross!
Chocolate or vanilla :::DOUBLE chocolate
Adidas or Nike :::Skechers (my feet are wide)
Black or white :::Black
Bills or Coins ((Think $$$)) :::Bills-but I save coins.
Burgers or hot dogs :::Brats
Egypt or France :::France, I did take 5 years of French.
Rock or rap :::Rock or Hip Hop
[x] Part 5 -- Do you...[x]
Smoke :::Not anymore
Cuss :::Often, especially in the car
Sing well :::Yes, and my car has awesome acoustics.
Sing in the shower :::No, but only because there's no radio in there
Talk to yourself --a lot-- :::No, the dog is always around---can pretend I'm talking to him.
Believe in yourself :::Usually
Like taking these longass surveys? :::Yes, but it's harder than I thought
Play an instrument :::Think clean thoughts... No
Want to go to college? :::Already did...but need to finish
Want to get married? :::Only if it's legalized and then I'll think about it. It's overrated in my opinion except for the tax breaks.
Want to have children? :::No
Think you're a health freak? :::No, but I drink a lot of water
Get along with your parents :::Of course
Get along with your siblings? :::Very well now! When I was 8 not so much.
Think you're popular :::Everyone likes me! :)
[x] Part 6 -- In the past month have you..[x]
Gone out of state :::Yes, to Seattle and Chicago
Drank alchohal :::Of course
Smoke :::Nope
Get high :::Nope
Done any drugs :::Nope
Eaten an entire box of oreos :::Never have
Been on stage :::Nope
Gone skinny dipping :::Nope
Been dumped :::Nope
Dyed your hair :::Nope
Stolen anything :::Nope
[x] Part 7 -- Your friends! =D [x]
Craziest :::Sue
Loudest :::Sue
Most shy :::Patty
Blondest :::Sue
Smartest :::Scott
Kindest :::Scott
Best personality :::These are hard...
Most talented :::Hmmm...
Best singer :::They are all tone deaf
Most ghetto :::Oprah..only she don't know we friends. Word.
Drama Queen ((or King XP)) :::Sue/Kyle/Matt
Pain in the ass :::All of them sometimes
The one you just want to strangle to death ((Homer Simpson style)):::I plead the fifth
Funniest :::Matt
Best person for advice :::I don't ask advice
Dependable :::Sue
Trustworthy :::Patty
Druggie :::Are the cops reading this?
Most likely to end up in jail :::Who cares..I'll still visit them.
Person you've known the longest :::Ryan
[x] Part 8 -- The Last... [x]
Last dream :::No idea...
Last nightmare :::No idea...
Car ride :::To work and back
Last time you cried :::Probably watching Oprah
Last movie seen :::The Queen
Last movie rented :::Six Feet Under
Last book read :::Reading it still... Possible Side Effects
Last word said :::I have no idea.
Last curse word said :::Fuck
Last time you laugh :::Just now
Last phone call :::Scott
Last CD played :::John Legend
Last song you listened to :::How the fuck are you supposed to remember all this shit!
Last annoyance :::This survey
Last IM :::Scott yesterday
Last weird encounter :::No idea
Last person you hugged :::Scott
Last person you yelled at :::Scott
Last time you wore a skirt :::Never
Last time you've been evil :::Everyday :)
Sarcastic? :::Incredibly
Last time you fought with your parents :::Years
Last time you wished upon a star :::Never
Played Truth or Dare :::Yes, when I was like 10
Spent quality time alone :::Try to....then the phone rings
[x] Part 9 -- I swear this is the last one! -- Randomness [x]
Are you talking to someone on AIM :::No
Do you feel lonely :::No
Ever TP'd someone's house :::Yes, many times
How about egging someone's house :::Of course
Do you not like dislike not like me? :::WTF?!?!
Ain't Eminem and 50 Cent just fine? :::Eminem is better
Yo Momma :::What about her?
Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the person next to you? :::No, but a horse maybe
What do you think of George Bush? :::Lame as Mutha F*ker screwing the world up one dying soldier at a time.
Any secret fetishes? :::Of course!
Do you like to wear chains? O_o :::I don't believe so...but I do like the smell of leather
How many languages do you speak? :::One and a half
Damn.. are your fingers tired? Cause mine sure are! :::Nah
Glad this is over? ((Say yes and I'll stalk you =P)) :::Yes Sir!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i knew youd get on the bandwagon sooner or later....guess maybe ill have to too, only i dont know how...under the friends answers you forgot to mention which friend is the most helpless, or thinks she is anyway...and hey, im trustworthy AND i can sing and i havent been blond for a year, patty is, am i really a drama queen? and for the record youre my favorite pain in the ass...hugs!!!!!!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Welcome aboard the "blogger's world"! Watch your step as you board. Many have fallen on their faces. You certainly wouldn't want to mess up that pretty one of yours. :-)

 
At 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess reading this was sort of worth the half hour it took, haha. And, Oh-My-God! I can't believe you think that I am a drama queen! lol...I wish I could figure out why I keep you as such a good, close friend. And how is Scott your smartest friend when you call him dumb all the time? I hope you aren't just saying that to get in his pants, he is smarter than that...I hope...

 
At 10:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew!
Pretty interesting stuff I learned about you tonight. Actually nothing really took me by surprise except that Sue questioned herself being a drama queen. :) And I wouldn't have guessed Kyle to be either (well if it is the Kyle I know)! I hope all is well for you and Scott (and Bailey) :)
Shout out to Sue, Patty and Kyle too!!!
Later
Courtney

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm,...mikey just suggested that maybe being blond didnt refer to the color of my hair......gawd, maybe i am....thanks alot...ill get over it....

 
At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Andrew. I enjoyed reading it. Do you really think I am shy??? lol I guess sometimes I am. Looking forward to keeping in touch through your blog.


Patty
P.S. Courtney... What's up? :-)

 
At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Droid!

Your blog is full of info! And you know that you don't have to keep it clean for me. Hip Hop?? I never knew.
Hi Sue!!

Love Ya, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to my website?