Saturday, November 17, 2007

Three LITTLE words.




Ho!

There you have it. Time to start shopping-which I did today. Oh and you should know:

I hate parking lots. I hate the mall. I hate window shopping. I hate children and parents. I hate lines at the Pretzel Maker. I hate perfume counters that smell of old lady. I hate seeing mall "Santa" eating at Subway. I hate spending money I don't have on people who don't need things. I hate Target's security guard at the door who weighs 87 pounds. I hate check out lines. I hate prices that ring up wrong at the register NOT in my favor.

Happy holidays everyone. Ho Ho Ho!

8 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Matt said...

I'm with on all of that.

I do as much shopping online as possible. I HATE CROWDS. (Scott will back me up on this - I'm NO fun to be around during the holdays).

Although actually, I'd be okay with it if my Christmas shopping were done in August and Scott wasn't working six days a week through January ...

 
At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny post!!! you sound mad.ha! im thinking we dont enjoy it so much because we have to work it, retail, that is. btw, i dont NEED
anything, but i still want a present.

 
At 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...just exactly what does 'old lady' smell like?

 
At 8:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that first girl???don hos daughter?

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally saw that 'security' gaurd tonight, too. Andy and I were wondering what exactly he was going to do if there was an emergency. lol

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger TheBuxStopHere said...

Matt-
Makes you jealous you don't 'get' to work retail huh?

Sue-
This must be why every year I like to be done with shopping early then focus on work.

Kyle-
He must just handle the "code yellow" emergencies.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Tom said...

I stay out of the stores as much as I can during this time of year. Is the 3rd Ho, Jessica Simpson?

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Sooo-this-is-me said...

Oh so sorry the smart-ass in me could not be stopped.

You hate, hate, hate, must be having one of those evangelical Christmases!

Steven

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Who links to my website?